Bold Talents Wanted
to Create Lasting Impacts
Working is easy. Creating an impact is another. We look beyond our work at Somia.
If you think differently and are committed to joining us to create meaningful impacts, come work with us!
If you are a curious researcher with a knack in photo-videography skills & big passion for uncovering insights about customers and translating these into thoughtful and meaningful solutions to improve human experiences, you might be who we are looking for!
Minimum 3 month internship duration starting on August
Please send your resume along with your portfolio or work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to:
with a subject line: Research Intern
Deadline submission: 26 July 2023
As part of the Somia team, you will:
- Enjoy great opportunities to explore new experiences in the field of Innovation.
- Have the chance to create a mark and make a difference to the Innovation scene in Indonesia and (not to mention overseas projects!)
- Support research & documentation in various formats (graphics, videos, text) and develop impeccable storytelling of research insights
- Assist in research activities such as desk research, synthesis, user recruitment, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming and innovation workshops internally and with clients.
- Love observing people and comfortable in having conversations with new people on just about anything, to uncover their stories and values.
- Have skills and keen interest in audio-visual storytelling and video editing.
- Have basic knowledge of qualitative research
- Constantly curious, and great at spotting patterns and making connections between seemingly unrelated data, and transforming them into meaningful and actionable insights and opportunities.
- Flexible and open to input and feedback, and learn from failure.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Must be based in Jakarta, Indonesia