If you are hungry to learn individual that is interested in exploring yourself in the UX industry, this opportunity is for you! You will be tagging along our team of consultants working on interesting variety of innovation projects! This internship will be really hands on experience, so prepare yourself to immerse within interesting projects with the guide of our consultants!
Minimum 3 month internship duration starting on March
Please send your Resume along with work portfolio (<5MB) or a link to it to:
As part of the Somia team, you will:
- Enjoy great opportunities to explore new experiences in the field of Innovation.
- Have the chance to create a mark and make a difference to the Innovation scene in Indonesia and (not to mention overseas projects!)
- Be involved in research projects to deliver meaningful experience to customers
- Supporting research activities: planning, conducting, analyzing, and deriving opportunities and design solution
- Supporting training and workshop activities: planning, logistic, documentation and be part of workshop sessions
- Supporting internal projects such as: independent research and ideation session for social pro-bono work for the communities
- Have relevant education in social science majors like psychology, anthropology, sociology, media, communication, economics, business, or any equivalent education that involves qualitative research
- Have strong interest in the UX industry
- Always hungry to learn new things
- Not afraid to try to talk to new people to learn about their stories
- Ability to speak and write excellent Indonesian and English language
- Must be based in Jakarta, Indonesia